Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dogs

Taiwanese sure love dogs. During the weekends, people walk their dogs in the park.
Man, there're sure lots of nice fluffy doggies.

Pictures were taken at Kaohsiung city cultural centre.


Here, even doggie like this gets to perform stunt!

Nice cute puppies.


People and their dogs. I should add: beware of dog craps.


See? That's why I love dogs!


I love chicks with dogs. Seriously, I wish I could get Alaska Husky too! They have tons here in Taiwan. Nice white eyes and the wolfie-looks...I am sold!

6 comments:

cal81 said...

woo... the one in blue captures my attention instantly... =p

GAMENiAC™ 电游狂™ said...

wei...i was shooting at the dogs. really.

cal81 said...

yah rite... =p

Louis said...

see... brada didnt shoot upfront photos, no one complain. i shoot many photos, kena complain.

i retire my camera liao.

GAMENiAC™ 电游狂™ said...

different shit same day mah. hahah...different people la. =P

i got shoot face de...wait i upload next time. haha...

faithlovechocolate said...

haha.... louis mai angry lar... he really was shooting the dogs